Leica

My dream has always been to purchase a Leica, there is something about the design, the glass within and the operational system (rangefinder) that attracts me.

With anticipation, I met up with one of my friend who recently purchased a Leica M240. The weight wasn't what I expected it to be as it felt heavier than my DF with a 50mm F1.8G mounted. The method of focusing with a range finder seems slower than a conventional auto focus system, although I'm sure most seasoned RF users would have gotten used to gauging the distance purely by visual estimation.

The image quality was awesome however, sometimes its hard to describe but its a good example of "heart over brain" decision if I were to purchase a Leica. I supposed this is why people say with a Leica, you slow down your photography process and enjoy it more.

Of course, I took it for a short walk and here are the images :)

Thoughtful Walk

Under the Stars

Transportation

Jaywalking

Technology

Trio

0 comments:

Post a Comment