The end of a Journey, the start of Another

The prospect of being the main photographer was daunting. Extra preparations and scouting were done in advanced and the days leading up to the shoot was filled with fear and hope.

Yes, for the first time, I'm attempting to be the main photographer for a photoshoot. And I have been waiting for years to have the courage to undertake such a commitment.

This shoot was done for a good friend of mine, and her best friends in National Institute of Education as they finally graduate from the School and become full-fledge educators. The chemistry (pun intended) and cheerful smiles made me relaxed as I went about my shoot. My fears were removed instantly and I started to sense the joy in every shot.

I'm sure there are lots of improvements to be done, minute details to be handled. But nevertheless, I enjoyed this shoot quite a lot

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Our own moment
Like a Shining Star...
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled





Untitled

0 comments:

Post a Comment